1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lin6

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by pkenn, Sep 29, 2009.

1. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

looking to put some lin6 on my truck in ma (front and rear...what color are you guys using? white/amber?

2. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

i would definately only go amber in the front but for the back white or amber is fine

3. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

Where have u been I havent seen you post in forever:D

4. pkenn

pkenn Senior Member

summer baby!!....................so,same with strobes,amber lens frot,reverse light rear?

5. maelawncare

maelawncare Senior Member

i chose amber in both front and rear. the lin6s are just awesome

6. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

Summer time lol.. it got kinda cold last night and im filling out my town paperwork for this winter so it got me thinking about plowing again so now im back on here

Strobes you can go amber lense to the front or go clear if you want just dont put it in the headlight because flashing or alternating headlights of any kind is bad in MA
    reverse lights or tail lights in the back either would be fine

7. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

idk what MA law is but i know in CT you cannot display clear to the rear. and clear also cannot be used as a caution light. amber only in ct. and i know MA laws are real strict on lights. so i would check them out before buying.

8. BMWSTUD25

BMWSTUD25 Senior Member

every state has very different rules.....for instance ny can have strobes but no wig-wag headlights