1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Like some insite

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by TPC Services, Aug 12, 2009.

1. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Will be bid on a few of these big warehouse properties for this company, was wanting to see what kind of equipment options a few of you would use on here.

(1) 1 cat or deere wheel loader with 14' box, or two skid loaders with 10' boxs and 2 trucks with vplows, and are L9000 sanding truck that will hole 8tons at atime with a reserve pile of sand located somewhere out of the way to reload if needed.
    (2) 1 skid loader with 10' box and three to four trucks with v-plows and are L9000 sanding truck that will hole 8 tons at a time with a reserve pile of sand located somewhere out of the way to reload if needed.

this property is roughly 470,000sqft in size. I attached a picture of it below to

4121 dixon 3 buildings.jpg

4121 dixon 3 buildings.jpg

2. TPC Services

Crazy no one has a Opinion on what they may think on what equipment they might use! :dizzy:

3. bakerc8

bakerc8 Senior Member

im thinking a skid and ur l900 and 2 trucks would destroy this place

4. TPC Services

hello!!!

turned in my bid, still was wondering what some other guys on here thought's are on what they think they would run on this to see if i'm close on my idea so I can start hireing on bodies to tackle this thing !!!