1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Like Nothing Else!

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by SnowBoss, Dec 15, 2005.

1. SnowBoss

SnowBoss Junior Member

Between the Polaris with 60" blade, Manual "V" Plow, and a 1032 john deere snowblower, I do a fair amount of smaller--technical plows. I clean up a lot of messes made by in-experienced str8 blade operators, and truck mount bladers in general, (in my area!)

I got the last one! Power "V" w/ smarthitch & touch 2! It had just snowed about 8" the night before the install. :nod: Not only was I out by 10am, I scored big by, (it must have been destiny) picking up a Kimpex 44" 2 stage, ATV mounted Snowthrower! :nod: I be Very pleased!!

But the main event--My BOSS "V"--Like Nothing else! As I Know it WOULD BE!, In a Class of it's own! I've been manually using a polaris "v" plow for years, and can move, and pile snow better than any trunk mount, (still can lol). The BOSS is!, the BOSS! Glad I waited till now to get it! Connecting and operating. And what an EFFECIENT piece of equipment! Having spent hours the rest of the day getting up to speed with operation, I moved a LOT of snow! Then to top it off! an easy additional 8-10" dropped the following day! Yee Haa! :bluebounc What a week of--workin in comfort! while using the Best! Will post some pics of OMH fleet. Just started browsing the site, look forward to some good info!

2. SnowBoss

SnowBoss Junior Member

test pic? we'll see or not

No way to delete the post!?

Last edited: Dec 15, 2005