1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

like new western hts 7.6 for sale or trade near chicago hammond in

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by alpinewhite, Mar 10, 2012.

1. alpinewhite

alpinewhite Junior Member

I have a like new western hts it will not work on my truck I have the 3 plug set up bought this plow and it will not work so I will trade for very clean ultramount that will work must have the new style headlights for 1500 cash plow was used 1 time and has no rust. message me your number and I can text pics. It looks like a brand new hts cutting edge is perfect. you get the complete plowside controller and the recievers. I can get the truckside new for another 1000. from another guy ....

2. alpinewhite

any offers?

3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

What truck is it going on?

4. alpinewhite

what ever truck you want to put it on. my big 3/4 ton diesel is too much for it

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I meant what is YOUR truck........ I have a smaller plow for sale and was going to offer a trade, but that won't work ;)

6. alpinewhite

oh sorry I have a 2500hd it is aready setup for an ultramount 3 plug ..... I could go as small as a 7.6

7. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll keep my eyes peeled.

8. alpinewhite

thank you>

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

My buddie has an 8' plowside 3 plug, but not new lights and $1800

10. alpinewhite

mine is probably still worth more i just have it priced to sell with the time of the season I wouldnt pay more for an older plow thanks though