1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Like New Meyer Ez Mount And Western Unimount For Sale!!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigboss1, Nov 7, 2006.

1. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

well im getting out of the sno business so I have a used Meyer Tube EZ Mount Classic for sale. It is in good condition, no rust on the mount. The E 60 pump is in great working condition with no problems. all you need is the lights. $500 o.b.o. i also have a western unimount for sale bought last year and i think we had like 1 snow so it is almost brand new if intrested in either of there contact Jason at (215) 290-9808

2. captfudd

captfudd Member

Can I come and see it this weekend, if I like it pay cash? Oh yeah the meyers is what I am interested in.

3. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

yea no problem its my brothers meyer so you have to call him to set up a time his names Jon his cell is 2154898671 if not call me and ill meet up with you

4. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

sorry I Wrote Uni Mouth Its Actually A Western Ultra Mount Pro Sorry Again

5. Aspen Snow

Aspen Snow Senior Member

How much for the ultramount? What size blade? What make and model truck did it come off of?

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Where abouts it pa are you? What are you looking to get for the western?

7. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

Ultra-Mount

The Ultra Mount Pro is one year old and due to a bad accident involving my brother he really needs the cash. The setup was off a 2001 F250 wish i still had the under carrage but it was trashed in the accident. it is 7.5 ft and comes with the front rig, pump, lights, and external wiring so its ready to be plugged in. It was installed the right way. First $2000.00 CASH call me at 2154808671

8. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

if Intrested In Anything Call Me @ 215 4808671 Thanks Jon

9. bigboss1

bigboss1 Member
    from pa

Both Still Available

10. StorksAuto

StorksAuto Senior Member

How far are you from reading PA ?

11. bigboss1