1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Like New Fisher Xtreme V 7.5 Garage Kept!!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Harford13, May 15, 2014.

1. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Taking reasonable offers on this 2012 Fisher Xtreme V 7.5 Snow Plow. This plow is garage kept, and really only saw it's first real snow last winter. I just put it's second replacement cutting edge on this January. Custom Curb runners. Includes truck mount for 2000-04 F250-350, all wiring, and Fish Stick Controller. I will even help you mount it and wire it if needed. I'm asking 4000.00, however I will consider all reasonable offers.

photo 2-10.jpg

photo 3-10.jpg

photo 4-8.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

2. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Also willing to barter for engine work, (bulletproofing) I want to have a delete kit and arp studs put on my 04 6.0l. I have a like new 1000 tailgate spreader also

3. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Only one offer all this time?

4. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

He keeps his stuff clean and well maintained

5. Whiffyspark

Whiffyspark 2000 Club Member
    from SOMD

If you wait until July I'll barter with you

6. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Ok, well clearly it's the wrong time to sell I've had two low offers... PM me with what you'd barter.

7. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

We don't need snow plows to cut grass. Of course it's the wrong time

8. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Hello what's the plow weigh I am interested

9. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

I believe it's 821Lbs but it should be on Fisher's Website under specs.

10. DIRISHMAN

Thanks was looking at something small on a vee for a so called half ton .I have a 2011 Tundra 5.7 with a 2 1/2 level in lift and loolooking at a vee foe it

11. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Probably a bit heavy for that. Fisher makes strong plows, which relates to weight. Not that I don't think your truck could carry it I'd be concerned with the brakes, bearings, hubs etc being able to stand up to the weight. Consult your local Fisher dealer and let me know if they think differently.

12. DIRISHMAN

Thanks will do

13. Whiffyspark

from SOMD

Someone on here has an xblade on a tundra. Maybe compare weights and see the difference. Mercer_me might know someone with a v

Dealership is going to tell you no it can't be done lol

14. DIRISHMAN

Thanks whiffy.I've spoken on here to Mercer and he sent me pics of a guy with a Tundra and a 8.2 VXT boss which only weighs 773 less mount and the 7.6 VXT is 714 less mount and the VMD 7.6 Snowdogg is 700.so that's why I was interested in the 7.6 plus I have a leveling and suspension lift on it.Not doing Comercial lots just my drive and a few other drive ways

15. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Is it time to start thinking about snow??

16. AppleValley

AppleValley Junior Member

Is the plow still available?

17. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

Sorry I just got a contract for this season I couldn't turn down so I'm keeping everything for one more season. Thanks for the inquiries.

18. DIRISHMAN

Atta boy it's in your blood.won't be sellin it next year either... ;)

19. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Guess you are happy I didn't take them

20. Harford13

Harford13 Senior Member

It's a touch decision, and plowing is in my blood. I paid all of my equipment and truck off last winter and still made a profit, I know I'll be kicking myself if I let everything go and we have another good year.