1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Like new fisher 8ft x blade. In Mass

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by brad96z28, Nov 22, 2009.

1. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Selling like new fisher x blade I think its only a year or 2 old. Excelent shape. New edge It never had one. And the trip edge showed no wear. Maybe used once or twice if that.. Im looking to get 3200. It is a powder coated steel x blade.No truck side parts included plow only! Selling because I got a v plow.
    brad
    508 345 5373

IMG_0329.jpg

IMG_0328.jpg

2. bdavis

bdavis Member

Brad,

FYI Cheapest Extreme v edges....Donovan Spring in Londonderry NH $325 no tax

3. brad96z28

I was just there yesterday. But til today did not know what plow I was keeping. Got a good inch on the bad side left . That will last me a couple seasons. Man they dont give those away.

4. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

3/8" or 1/2"?

5. bdavis

bdavis Member

hate to say it but you will go through the inch in the first 2 storms......

6. brad96z28

Doing 3 or 4 driveways this year, I dont do much anymore. My real job keeps me to busy. I will watch it closely and change them if needed.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2009