1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Like New Daniels Pull Plow 90"

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sikkradd, Nov 13, 2011.

1. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

Purchased new in February 2011 only used a couple times, in perfect condition. Decided to get out of the business is the reason for selling. Asking $2000 obo

2. fordboy

fordboy Senior Member

where you at in michigan?

3. growitmowitlawn

growitmowitlawn Member

Location and a pic perhaps? Very interested in this.

4. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

Im located in Howell MI

photo.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

5. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

are you also in the lawn business?

Dan

6. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

Yes I am in the mowing business

7. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

8. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

The only trade im considering is a quad or snowmobile of equal value a this point, thanks though

9. Dlongerman

Dlongerman Senior Member
    from IL

u sure? I give you a mower with all the extras I have over $2500.00 even trade?

10. johnnyusa

johnnyusa Member
    from ct

give you 1500.00 can buy new for 2000 call 203 610 1806 if ur interested jack

11. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

Thanks I'll keep that offer in mind but I recently spoke with Daniels on pricing for this year and I think my asking is a pair starting point

12. terrapro

terrapro PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

I don't want the pull plow but do you have anything else you are selling? Are you selling that salter?

13. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

Yes it's a snowex 575 with a new last year 80 lb vibrator and led work lights everything works like it should

14. terrapro

from MI

Do you have a price in mind?

15. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

I was thinking to ask 750 Obo

16. terrapro

from MI

Will it come with the wiring and controller? Are u available today to take a look at it? PM me your number or you can find mine very easily especially since I am in Howell also.

17. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

Not sure how to pm my number is 517 712 8485 I'll be around after about 5 and yes it comes with harness and controller thanks

18. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Did you run that back blade with the spreader? I have been looking to put a blade on my one truck, but i also run a 1075 snow ex. Would this work for this application. P.M. me if you would like.

19. sikkradd

sikkradd Junior Member

I did not run both at the same time but I have seen people do this by Mounting the salt spreader up in the bed

20. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

I couldn't tell from the pic, does it mount just in a normal hitch or does it have it's own special hitch? And can you give me the measurement of the spread of the arms. Thxs.