1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Like new Blizzard 860HD for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TNT Lawncare, Oct 31, 2008.

1. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I am going to sell my Blizzard 860HD Straight Plow. I have used it maybe 10 times total. New they are now over $5000. I am asking $3000 or best offer for it. It has not been used in almost 2 years but has been kept in a garage and shed for most of that time and is practically brand new. Now is the time to buy before the snow starts flying.

2. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

3. GLS

GLS Senior Member

I am interested.

Could you post some current pictures?

Does it include the light tower and controller?

Does the cutting edge have good life left?

Thanks

4. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I will get current pics today. It does include the light tower, joystick controller, wiring, (but was cut to fit the truck to fit that is was in, which was a normal thing to do), and a mount that fits older Chevy trucks and Suburbans, mid 80's through early 90's. However, most people would have to get a new mount anyway since most people don't have these older trucks for such a new, nice plow. You can have the mount anyway and sell it on ebay or whatever.

5. Novadiecast

Novadiecast Senior Member

What happened to the truck, is it still available. As a Package?

6. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I sold the truck 2 years ago. The plow was on the truck only for the winter season one year and used just about 10 times total.

7. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

I currently don't have a way to move this easily so here are the few pics I could get. The plow still looks the same as when it was on the truck.

DSC01631 [800x600].JPG

DSC01632 [800x600].JPG

8. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

There is a ton of interest in this. I will tell you this, first person to show me the money gets it. Even if its a deposit through paypal or whatever.

9. snowandgo

snowandgo Senior Member

$2000 payable immediately

10. TNT Lawncare

TNT Lawncare Member

Snowandgo, u are out of your mind. This has been sold.