1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

like new 2012 Snow dogg 7.5 complete plow setup.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by ACA Landscaping, Feb 19, 2013.

1. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

hey guys i have a complete snow dogg 7.5 stainless plow. its complete and only has 10 hrs worth of use! had a sub of mine buy it new and only got chance to use it few times , he got in a bind i bought it to help him out. its is complete all wiring, controls, headlight adaptors, bolts aren't even rusted lol. it fits 99-06 chev/gmc 1500/2500/3500 . he paid 3599 for plow plus install. he also paid for professional un-install so everything is in perfect order , i really don't have a use for plow and figure if i could give someone a deal i'd let it go if not i'll find sum to throw it on. i assure you this unit is straight, works flawlessly,not a scratch and new plow and a used price. $2350 ,plow is located 20 miles north of cincinnati and can help with delivery anywhere for cost of fuel. you can email me at acagroundscare@aol.com or call me at 513-293-1195 thanks guys...............also might trade depending on what you have, lawncare equip, vehicles,quads, guns, salt spreaders, ect

snowplow1.jpg

snowplow2.jpg

snowplow6.jpg

snowplow7.jpg

Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  2. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

Did you sell this yet?