1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lights??

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by peterk800xc, Dec 24, 2012.

1. peterk800xc

peterk800xc Senior Member

Just a quick question on plow lights and truck lights??? Tonite I went out and as usual drove using my plow lights. I got home and accidentally hit the little light switch on the dash that controls the lights, either truck or plow. The plow lights went out but no truck lights, only the daytime running lights.Shouldn't the truck lights work if this switch is in the truck position or no because the plow wiring harness is still connected. Thanks and all have a great Christmas.

2. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

truck light should be working. the connection to the plow will make no difference.

3. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

Fill out your signature so we know what kind of truck, plow etc you have. It matters and will help everyone help you. Did you get it figured out?