1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lights

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by aubbie, Jul 18, 2011.

1. aubbie

aubbie Member

I just bought an older Chev truck with a fisher system...I also have a MM2 on another truck. My question is, I took the blade off this truck but can't get the fisher lights to go out. Last night I was at a Buddys until after dark and drove home. turned my lights on and the fisher plow lights came on, not the truck lights. What do I have to do to get the truck lights working?>
    Sorry for such a stupid question, and thanks in advance

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

So it's a Speed Caster plow and the head gear stays on all the time? My old 1989 Chevy 2500 with an 8' Fisher Speed Caster plow had a toggle switch to switch from the truck's lights to the plow's lights.

3. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

on the fisher speedcast setups the little toggle switch is right underneith the joystick and thats what switches the plow lights over.