1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lights/switches/flashers/strobes and more!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Pirsch, Nov 4, 2008.

1. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Hey guys I finally got some of the pics of stuff I've got to sell. They worked 2 years ago and have been sitting. Some Siren's I know work, All my speakers work even though I don't have the pictures. I'm going to post a few items now.

Strobe Pwr Packs I have 2 of them... $25 and $50
    Switch box $75
    Syncronizer $50
    100 watt sirens with switch box $75 and $100
    200 watt sirens $175
    MS3000 and Traffic Buster Remote $100
    Code 3 alternating flasher $50

I have multiple pictures of all the stuff. I have alot of new and used 100 Watt Speakers $75
    2 New Bell Speakers Like you'd see on Antique Fire Engines and Ambulances, $300 each

I know for sure that the 200 watt sirens work and also the MS3000 and the Traffic Buster does also.

The price is AS-IS and doesn't include shipping.

siren 2.jpg

Siren #1.jpg

siren 3.jpg

siren 4.jpg

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

More Stuff.... 6x9 Red Whelen Strobes NEW $50 Each... I have strobe wires for $20 OBO! If you guys have something that I may have let me know. Most of my speakers are Consealed and I do have a CPI under bumper one also.

Let me know if you may be interested in something.

alternating flasher.jpg

switch box.jpg

traffic buster.jpg

6 by 9 red strobes new.jpg
  3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Sorry forgot to put the Stobes in... and the flasher and sycronizer are NEW In Box

whelen stobe module.jpg

Vintage Strobe 2 module.jpg
  4. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

BUMP!!! I really need to clear these out. I can make deals like buy a siren I'll toss in a speaker for $25 stuff like that...
  5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I have a set of flush mount w/chrome flange model 90 red intersection strobes NEW IN BOX... $150 For the 2... unforturnately they're red but you can get the amber lenses. I'll try to get some of the pics of the other stuff real soon.

All of the prices are negotiable and combination equipment for a bargan. Feel free to ask. Needing the $ due to bill collectors knocking!
  6. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

If you live somewhere close, I'll even help install this stuff. !
  7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Bump! Lets make a deal!!!! Stuff going to EBAY in the next few days, thought I'd let you guys have first crack at the stuff!
  8. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

9. choniglandscape

choniglandscape Junior Member

Hi I am looking to put some strobes in a few of my rigs, can you set me up with everything I would need? I dont really know much about them, I would also be interested in a siren/speaker. Let me know, I have paypal and cash in hand. please give me a call. I should be up untill about 10pm tonight, or call me anytime tomorrow.

10. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Gave you a call, give me a call back. pm me with your e-mail address and I'll send you some more pic's of what I have.