1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lights shaking lose

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Dockboy19, Feb 24, 2010.

1. Dockboy19

Dockboy19 Junior Member

Anyone else have to tighten their lights up every so often because they get rattled lose? This would be on a MD75.
  2. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

My lights are fine, so far. My power cord connection for the plow is my problem. It viberates and seperates. Its a pain to have to get out and replug it every so often. Always seems to happen when my driver door is too close to the snow bank to open the door.
  3. rjnjr1019

rjnjr1019 Senior Member

if your doing alot of stone lots, mine come loose every so often when plowing rough lots
  4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Duct or gaft tape are your friends!
  5. hedhunter9

hedhunter9 Senior Member

They changed the little concave spacer under the lights.
    If you have an early one with shorter spacer, those came loose a lot.

The newer thicker spacer ones dont seem to come loose...
  6. Dockboy19

Dockboy19 Junior Member

I guess out of all the things that could go wrong this isn't the worst!
  7. Nelsen

Nelsen Member

MIne snapped off...

My lights were loose since the beginning of this year, but now one snapped right off. Just one night a week ago I hit a pile to push on an apron and it snapped right off.

I'm still under warranty, so it should be covered, but I have it duct taped right now.