1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lights on MM2 Wont stay on??

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Gmiller, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Gmiller

Gmiller Junior Member

Lights on MM2 wont stay on. If i move the plow up or down or side to side the lights come on, but during a long drive they constantly switch back to the truck making things dangerous. I have a Dodge Cummins with duel batteries and everything is set up on the drivers side battery. All grounds and connections seem to make good contact and i have cleaned them up multiple times with no luck. Plow works Awesome when lights are not needed, blinkers work great but i did not hook up the running lights. Is there something i can try to fix this?? should i re-wire to run both sets of head lights?? Is it something i need to replace?

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

Check and make sure none of the wires are broken off or come loose from the plow and truck side.Something tells me if the plow is weak with the headlamps on the battery might be weak.
  3. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

if front connection is good ( truck to plow ) i wil check connection at iso module
  4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

Hook up your running lights.