1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lights on MD75 Vs HD75 Lights

Discussion in 'SnowDogg Snow Plows' started by Bill1090, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Bill1090

Bill1090 PlowSite Veteran

Looking at pics.. is it just me or do the lights on a MD sit way lower to the ground compared to a HD or a Western HTS? It looks like they sit lower than the trucks headlights. Is it just the pictures?

2. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

Some of the marketing pictures that are used in some ads are of the prototype plow, which did have the headlights too low. The headlights on the MD do sit higher now and are comparable to other products. Now that you've pointed it out, that picture on our website of the MD is bad, I can't blame you for wondering.

The VMD picture (same lift frame) is a better shot of the light height. http://snowdoggplows.com/snowdoggVMD.html

3. Bill1090

Bill1090 PlowSite Veteran

Thanks. I'll check it out.

4. smoorman

smoorman Sponsor

The MD pic on the website is updated - thanks for bringing that to my attention.