1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lights on bobcat

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by MIDTOWNPC, Nov 13, 2007.

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I have a bobcat s300 and we drive it from location to location. One thing that we have never thought about but this year might be an idea just cause I have it to work on for a bit and a few projects to do on it. I was wonder does any one have turning lights on the bobcat or tractor. Something aftermarket I am presuming. Not sure if they have that factory.
  2. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

turn signals... NH has them when u get the light kit, headand rear lights flashers and turns im sure bobcat has this factory
  3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We very seldom use the turn signals when in a tractor, I would just put a good rotater on the roof.
  4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

Bobcat makes a turn signal kit. The wiring is already there. Just pop in the the switch, and the lights.

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

I have a good rotater however I just picked up one contract that I really want to use the bobcat however its on a busier street. There wont be too many people out when I plow but it is 4 lanes so a signal would be nice.

I will look into the bobcat however I presume its expensive.