1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lights mm2 not working

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by rtw511, Jan 26, 2014.

1. rtw511

rtw511 Junior Member

hey folks I have a 2008 chevy Silverado 3500 with a mm2 on it the plows don't work , this problem started when a part in the plow light wiring harnees burned up. I have installed the new wiring harness. what happens is when I plug the plow in the plow lights the lights on the truck stay on and plow plow lights don't. asking help would be appreciated

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Might be missing the gnd signal

3. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Did you check the fuses by the module?

4. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

That hurt to read :dizzy:

I'm assuming you replaced the light wiring harness for the truck? Did you remember to plug the connector with black wire/orange strip from the light harness into the control harness that should go to the first port of the isolation module? Like kimber said check your fuses by the module and also check your grounds at your solenoid and the ground on the motor of the pump.