1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lights for Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by beardedlurker, Feb 17, 2009.

1. beardedlurker

beardedlurker Junior Member

Hey everybody. I'm new around here but thought I'd offer this stuff up to some like-minded people before I deal with eBay. If you have any questions or want more pictures, email me at mark (at) cementworksllc (dot) com. Thanks for looking!

Code3/PSE Amber LED X 2100 Mini Bar - Asking $275

Model 2122AH
    (4) Corner Optix 6-LED Modules (Amber)
    Clear Lens
    Permanent Mount

I don't think this light was ever installed; I bought it used but I belive it was a demo. I want to say there was about 12' (maybe more) of wire attached to the light. Mounting kit is included. The bar only has the corner modules, but you can add modules starting at about $68 and up according to their pricing literature.

Whelen CPS690 90W 6-Head Strobe System - Asking $150

(3) Amber Screw-In Tubes and (2) Clear Tubes
    (4) 15' Whelen Cables

Everything is used but still works perfectly. MAYBE 10 hours on the system. I upgraded to Whelen Vertex LED's because these wouldn't fit in my taillights. But I miss 'em.

2. dupupp

dupupp Member

i am interested in the 6 strobe deal-do you have pictures of the whole system? also where in illinois are you at? i am in peoria, illinois
  3. billet-boy

billet-boy Member

Second in line for strobe kit ill send payment asap no need for extra pictures for me
  4. blm86

blm86 Member

I will be third in line for the strobe kit, located near kankakee illinois
  5. ServiceOnSite

ServiceOnSite Senior Member

im gonna say 4th in line if these guys dont pan out. i can ship money out asap just email me asap. Josh@diamondconcretewny.com thanks or ill give you some extra cash to cut in line
  6. beardedlurker

beardedlurker Junior Member

Alright fellas, this garnered more attention than I had anticipated, so in the interest of trying to be fair, how about all interested parties email their best offer (I'll cover ground shipping) by 8pm Friday, and I'll ship it out Monday morning or when I receive payment.

Also, I'll accept resonable offers on the Code3 2100 bar.... with another $140 put in it, you get a $700 bar for $415!!! Craziness!

All the best,
    Mark (at) cementworksllc (dot) com
  7. tojay22

tojay22 Member

i will give you 200 shipped for the lightbar. 616-446-1777 call me