1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lights for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Stik208, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

Hello,

I am selling two mini lightbars, both are in perfect condition.

1. Federal Signal Turbo Beam 22.5 inch - Bought in March used once
    2. Whelen Guardian - 17.5 inch - Bought in January and has sat since March

I am asking for $115 each shipping will probably about $10 through UPS. I will also provide tracking numbers for better service.

Jason

2. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Got any pictures ?

3. CamLand

CamLand Senior Member

Pictures please...

Attached Files:

4. Stik208

I will post them tonight...

Jason

5. Stik208

Here you are,
    The Vista is also for sale at $280 - 5 rotators amber, take downs, swiviling alleys, rear amber flashers, everything is in perfect working condition I had it tested personally but never installed it.

Jason

P1010145.JPG

P1010147.JPG

6. Stik208

I need to get rid of these three lights, in order to get a back up truck so if you guys would like to buy let me know A.S.A.P.

Thanks,
    Jason

7. Stik208

Anyone??????

8. Stik208

I am still needing to move these lights, I also have a Federal Signal Mirror Light ML2F - FD Halogen Falsher for a ford mount for $75 comes with Blue White Red and Amber Lenses. I also modified it with a cigar plug.

Let me know,

Jason

9. GetMore

GetMore Senior Member

Is the Whelen magnetic mount?
    What does it use for a power supply? Is it built in? (Does it plug into the cigarette lighter?)

E-mail me more pics and info please.

10. Stik208

It is magnetic and is a cigar plug. I need to get rid of all three so let me know.

Jason

11. Stik208

All these lights need to go the 2 mini bars are just like brand new, make me a reasonable offer and I will probably take it.

Jason

12. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

What kind of plug does the vista have?? and what knid of mount is it??

13. Stik208

The vista is a full size and has hook mounts, it also comes with a control box that i left the wires on the ends for easy install. 5 rotators with 2 amber filters, 2 sweeping intersection lights, 2 rear amber flashers, L+R alleys, 2 front take downs. I had it on my ranger and it works excellent and I hate to get rid of it. Make an offer....

Jason

14. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

What are hook mounts? It hooks up to the sides of the roof? In the pics which one is the Vista? The second pic with the clear lens? I have roof lamp provisions on my truck which means the button and wiring is installed but there are no roof lamps. Can this be wired to it or is there some kind of controller that controls the Vista?

15. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

lights

any pics of the mirror light? also would u take 65 for the strobe?.I have 1 but wouldnt mind 1 for a backup...Thanks..Mike

16. Stik208

Yes, I will take 65 for the strobe. The vista is a 44 inch bar the hook mounts go inside the door and screw in under the weatherstripping, I also have a 6 switch control box on the vista. This is the stock photo of the mirror light and it is in perfect condition. The pictures of the Vista are in commercial snowplowing forums under the fyll size lightbar forum they are named New A-D

Jason

413270_app.jpg

Last edited: Jul 6, 2005
  17. mikelawtown

mikelawtown Senior Member
    from Mass

light

You got a PM

18. meathead1134

meathead1134 Senior Member
    from MA

email me at meathead1134@earthlink.net so we can talk. I cannot pm you probally due to the fact that I do not have enought posts.

19. Stik208

I sent the both of you guys emails this afternoon.

Thanks,
    Jason

20. Stik208

Hello,
    The vista is still for sale I need to get rid of this and the Turbo Beam 22 Make me an offer on any of them. I will also work out a shipping cost or meeting you somewhere.
    Someone please buy,

Jason