1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lights flashing on Sno-way

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by bhmjwp, Mar 20, 2006.

1. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Had put the plow away and now its going to snow! When I hooked up my Sno-way M/T, the headlights flash in an alternating pattern. This is only with the right turn signal on. Checked the connections, including the relay, and all seems well. Have a clicking sound in the relay. Without the right turn signal on, all other lights work fine. Maybe just won't be able to turn right all night!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Check the grounds. Make sure the ground between the lights is connected.

3. bhmjwp

bhmjwp Senior Member
    from kcmo

Thank you Basher, so simple but yet so hidden. It was the ground connection between the lights. Must have disconnected when I put in storage. Now I have great lights and now calling for less than an 1" here in Kansas city. With just 1 plowing per season this is becomming more a hobby than a business here. I thought last year with only 2 pushes was sad. Once again, thanks for the help.