1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lights dimming

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jdknight75, Feb 9, 2010.

1. jdknight75

jdknight75 Senior Member

i know this question has been asked before so i appologize. last season and thebeginning of this one i ran a E57h straight blade and i had noproblems with the lights dimming when i raise the blade, i switched to a new 8.6 v now the lights dimm when i raise and angle, I have replaced the alternator last year with a larger one. any help would be appreciated.

2. Joshjeepcj7

Joshjeepcj7 Member

my lights dim on my truck and i've been running it that way for years as long as you volt gauge show that its charging run it ...

3. Chrisxl64

Chrisxl64 Senior Member
    from CT

Your lights are going to dim no matter what,,,I'm not saying they will shut off,,,but when you have an electric motor raising 900+ lbs its going to work, and draw some big juice.