1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Paul Grant, Apr 5, 2014.

1. Paul Grant

Paul Grant Junior Member

I'm looking to buy some Lights for my truck, something high visibility and eye catching. I've been looking at http://www.prestigeemergencylights.com and not really sure what to get or if anyones heard of these guys. The prices look pretty decent to me. Can anyone advice? Or is there any second hand options out there?
  2. Urdum2

Urdum2 Member

Try wicked warning... In The Chicagoland area....
  3. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

wicked warnings, george will help ya with everything you need.
  4. FSLC

FSLC Member
    from KC, Mo.

Hey, so the problem i have with the website you had a link to is this, they are cheap lights. id recommend strobes n more or sirennet, they only sell high quality lights such as whelen, star, code 3... one light that i would recommend if you want some grill or surface mount lights is the Axixtech SLED4. i just got two for only ten bucks (from guy who took them off a truck) and they are VERY bright! you can find them at http://www.strobesnmore.com/Axixtech-SLED4-Super-LED.html
  5. Tom@AWL

Tom@AWL Inactive

What type of lights are you looking for?

We have a large selection of grille, dash, deck, and warning light bars available starting at only $29.99! Our specialty is offering dependable LED emergency lighting for the lowest prices on the net! We have many reviews on our products and all products carry a 2 or 5 year warranty. We also have a 7-day return policy so you are free to try any of our products with no obligations. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

- Tom
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2014
  6. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

Yup. George at Wicked Warnings.
  7. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

Ultra strobe in crystal lake is also a good place to go. They've always taken good care of me and usually good prices
  8. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

9. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I've never heard of that company but looks like just another company selling all Chinese made lights. The bottom line within them is the quality is not there and they don't hold up. I appreciate the feedback on our company and we definitely have some truly great products that won't break your bank and will outlast your vehicle. Email me first with any questions. Louis@strobesnmore.com