1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lighting Specials Are On The Website

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Strobesupply, Oct 15, 2004.

1. Strobesupply

Strobesupply Junior Member

Hi All,

I have finally almost finished the lighting packages that I was working on for you all. I have tried to come up with options that would fit all different budgets. If you don't find the lighting that you are looking for in the special section, shoot me an email and I will be happy to customize something for you.

There are a few links that are not functioning yet, but they should be up and running in an hour or two.

Here is a link to check them out

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email or call us toll free at 1-877-747-7760.

Nancy :)
  2. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Looks like there is something for everyone there!! Good job Nancy!!!
  3. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

Wow, so I can purchase the Par 36 (in a pair) for only $106.99 since I belong to plowsite? :D
  4. HereToLearn

HereToLearn Member

Better come down on those prices, they seem to be the same at the local dealer............ :nod:
  5. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

then buy what you need from your dealer then

I would pay $100 more then somewhere local for the kind of service Nancy provides, she is more then willing to take time out of her day and help design the "right" system for your needs and assist if any problems arrise.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  6. HereToLearn

HereToLearn Member

I don't know Nancy, I'm new to the site :waving:
  7. bolensdriver

bolensdriver Senior Member

They are GREAT DEALS.
  8. wfd44

wfd44 Senior Member
    from Maine

1 Nancy's prices are very good compared to what I see around (and I have a couple of connections where I can buy at dealer cost)
    2 Make sure you are comparing apples to apples
    3 You get what you pay for
  9. turfguy

turfguy Member

Trust me on this one...Nancy will make it right if you are not happy! her products are great and the service is too. If you find a better deal BUY IT!
    At 2 in the morning when I am backing out on to a state road in a blizzard the last thing going thru my mind is "boy I sure am glad I bought the whimpyist light on earth".....
  10. fernalddude

fernalddude PlowSite.com Addict

Nancy great job on your site and your products thanks for joining us here going to place orders soon for NOVAMIC360 got to have them thanks :redbounce
  11. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Not to start any issues here but looking at those prices, I don't see any plow site member discount compared to buying lights elsewhere like Northen tool. Your Tear drop light is $25 but they are $20 elsewhere....... You have a strobe beacon for $80 but so does Northern.

Please don't take this in a bad way. I'm looking to buy a light for my truck and the title of this thread made me think I can buy them from you for a bit cheaper but it doesn't look that way to me. I wouldn't mind supporting a sponser for the site even if the light you have is the same price as Northen Tool but i just don't see the site member discount as a discount. Also any idea when all the links are going to be working? i wanted to see the specs on your strobe beacon. I'm in CT also, so shipping would be fast.
  12. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

If you are compairing to Northern then you better look at quality not price. 50% of the items I have gotten from northern in the last 20 years have been returned due to pore quality. there price is good for a reason.
  13. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

I understand that but the spec links on many products don't work on there site so i can't sompare. Is Buyers a cheap name brand? There tear drop light is $20.
  14. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

The Buyers brand came out about 7 years ago in our area. It was ment to supply cheaper parts for Meyers plows and that is what it was cheaper. on some items the quality was close but others it wasn't worth the price difference.
    If you are in need today and can't wait a few days for all the links to work then by all means buy from ware you feel comfortable. If you can wait a bit I feel it would be worth your time at least to compare quality.

cheaper is nice but when it comes to safety there is nothing like quality.

You can always buy the $20 light and if you don't like it send it back or keep it. it is only $20
  15. Strobesupply

Strobesupply Junior Member

Sorry Everyone....The Links are all working now

Sorry for the problems everyone. I thought that all of the links were working all weekend but just found out what the problem was and have repaired it on all but one.

I am my own webmaster and unfortunately am still learning some of the in's and out's of it all.

They are all working except the PAR 36 one, it should be up soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Nancy :)
  16. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

I'm not in a rush as the season isn't here yet. It's only a $5 difference on the tear drop, i just want to see the specs and name brand on items. I might be getting the $80 strobe beacon but i want to know what separates this one from others.
  17. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

360 strobe magnetic mount

I ordered my litebar on the 18th. It came today and was packaged very nice. I played with it and it is very impressive. I cant wait until tonight to see how it looks in the dark. The price was the cheapest I found on the net. Thank you Strobesupply for the great price.
    After checking it out tonight in the dark and test driving it on the road if all is as I expect I might be interested in two more. Is there a better discount if I order 2 more?

18. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

Anybody know how the LED WIC3's are.I am interested it getting a set but havnt seen any inperson.
  19. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Dam there are a lot of new englanders here....LoL
    I'll be ordering the strobe beacon soon....
  20. chtucker

chtucker Senior Member

I got the 4 pack and like them alot[​IMG]
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2004