1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lighting Installation Chicagoland

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by kendog, Nov 26, 2015.

1. kendog

kendog Junior Member
    from chicago

I just wanted to share my experience with getting led lights and salt spreader vibrator installation done. George from Wicked Warnings did the install and I couldn't be happier!! The work was done on time and in a completely professional manner! If anyone needs a quality installer I would highly recommend Wicked Warnings in Glen Ellyn! I actually got his name from reading different past threads on PLOWSITE !

2. captshawn

captshawn Senior Member

He did a great install on my truck couple years back, but product was junk. Didn't even make it through first storm and front strobes went out he replaced them and shortly after went out again and about month later rears went out and he never fixed them again.

3. Wicked Warnings

Wicked Warnings Junior Member

Offered many times to replace the StrobesNMore lights you have. You could never make the trip to my shop. I don't get paid warranty labor from the manufacturer and as I explained to you a 4hr round trip drive to come and do them at your place was not fair to me. I offered many times, and you never came. Call Louis and get new lights and I will install them FOR FREE for a THIRD time...JUST COME TO SHOP. Remember people when you want your job done for the absolute lowest cost... I DON'T MAKE THE LEDS....all I did was install them.

4. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

That is service my friend!!! It's not offen that a company would offer this level of service

5. TJS

TJS PlowSite.com Addict

George is a stand up guy. I bought some cabling from him as I do my own installs. He knew what I wanted and needed. I use nothing but whelen stuff.

6. Wicked Warnings

Im not here to sell anything, want to be VERY CLEAR on that.....i am here to help with any technology questions or install questions. I want to help my fellow plow guys out. Please do not ask to buy from me here as I am only on this forum to HELP with questions......BE SAFE, BE SEEN

7. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I also had George wire up my truck. Absolute, top notch work. Furthermore, I got a call when he had my truck and got some interesting pics. Seems mice made a condo complex out of my engine bay, and some past repairs were of the "shade tree" level. This is where it gets good. We all know what fixing wiring going into a dash means. It's an open ended type "time and materials" thing. No way to give a definitive timetable or estimate. You're at someone's mercy. Well, George handled it, showed pics as he went along, and in no way did I ever feel he padded the bill.

Absolute, 100%, stand up guy.

8. Wicked Warnings

Adam was telling me about your new stuff Sawboy......congratulations....nice fleet bro!!!