1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lighting install with auto headlights questions

Discussion in 'Chevy Trucks' started by snowdays, Dec 26, 2008.

1. snowdays

snowdays Senior Member
    from Ohio

I have a 2000 Chevy 1500 with the auto on headlights. What do I need to do to install the Meyer/Trucklite headlights on it? They are the rectangular type, not the Nite Sabers. Does anyone have a wiring diagram on point me online to one. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

2. stovestoker

stovestoker Junior Member

I have a 97 gmc 1500 w/ daytime running lights. I bought a used meyer plow for my truck and it came w/ the truck lites. I called a couple of dealers for some adapters to no avail. I even ordered some they said would work and they were the same ones I had. I think I even called meyer and they couldn't tell me anything either. I ended up buying the nite sabers and the adapters $200+ later I have plow lights. Probly not the answear your looking for but that was my experience for about 2 weeks.