1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lighting Fast Ice Melt BRING OFFERS

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MARK SUPPLY, Jan 21, 2013.

1. MARK SUPPLY

MARK SUPPLY Member

I have skids of Lighting Fast Ice Melt I am looking to get rid of. My guys don't like the dust that this product creates. I am taking offers the product is from late last year and was stored inside over the summer and covered. BRING OFFERS!
    I am located 5 mins north of US 31 Bypass and I-80/90 tollway interchange in South Bend, IN 46628. I have a forklift to load. Details below. Call/Text offers to 574-210-1448

LIGHTNING FAST Ice Melt 50# Bag/49 bags per pallet
    Melts to -12°F

When priority #1 is quickly ridding high foot traffic areas of hazardous snow and ice, turn to LIGHTNING FAST Ice Melt with AMC. This blend is formulated to capitalize on three high speed additives, magnesium chloride, calcium chloride, and AMC, the catalyst that ignites melting power. These three ingredients jumpstart the melting process even when temperatures drop to -12 degrees F. After LIGHTNING FAST capitalizes on the fast acting materials within the blend, it then turns to sustaining, long-lasting effects for effective melting up to hours after initial application. LIGHTNING FAST Ice Melt works for extended periods of time therefore reducing the need to reapply product. LIGHTNING FAST is also dyed, making it is easy to see where the product has been placed, and more importantly, making it easier to see how much product has been spread. LIGHTNING FAST Ice Melt delivers deicing Speed, Performance, Safety, and Reliability, all at an affordable cost.

MELT ICE FAST WITH LIGHTNING FAST AND AMC
    LIGHTNING FAST is coated with AMC, the catalyst that ignites melting power, for instant melting action! AMC provides LIGHTNING FAST with the boost it needs to conquer any winter weather - even when temperatures drop to as low as -12 degrees F. So for speed, low-temp melting power and long-lasting results, reach no further than LIGHTNING FAST Ice Melt with AMC

Contains AMC for a fast, effective melting action. Lightning Fast ice melt starts working immediately upon contact with ice and snow and is effective to -12 Degrees F
    A 3-Chloride blend that delivers safety with fast melting action and long lasting effects.
    Get great results and apply less product
    Consistent particle sizing, which allows for easy spreading and consistent melting
    Product is dyed for ease in application. It is easy to see where the product has been placed
    Safe on concrete and treated wood when used as directed
    The poly bag is among the thickest in the industry and protects the product from outside weather and humidity. The thick, sturdy bag assures ease and security in transporting the product
    A commercial strength ice melting blend that contains calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, and AMC for fast melting action
    Your only All-In-One ice melt product

2. MARK SUPPLY

MARK SUPPLY Member

All Sold! Thanks