1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lighting circuit problem

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by snow tender, Apr 2, 2014.

1. snow tender

snow tender Senior Member

Ok so here is my problem. I took off my boss plow and harness on our 04 dodge 2500 and lost all the outside lights headlight, blinkers, markers, and brake light except for the passenger side head light which is on no matter if the head light switch is on or off. I have checked the grounds, connections, and everything else I could think of. The harness is factory connections no open wire splices. The harness has been totally disconnected from all power and grounding but if I unhook the plugs from the back of the head light and plug them to the truck side plug and hook the harness back to the lights everything runs normal. Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are trading the truck in within the next couple days.
  2. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

Have tou called the Boss tech line?