1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lightbars

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wesley's Lawn, Mar 2, 2011.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

49" Whelen Liberty, Amber with clean lenses. Lenses show a little fading but in good shape. 4 extended corner modules, 6 rear modules and 4 front modules. Fully populated heads not economy version, Has traffic director option, full length cable, stud mounts and still has factory warranty. 1000.00
    [​IMG]

47" Code 3 MX7000 4 corner strobes, alley and take down/work lights, Intersection sweeps, good 8 to 10 ft cable and mounting feet. 300.00
    [​IMG]

48" Whelen edge 9000 4 corner strobes, 2 front strobes, take down and alley lights, needs a wiring harness or extend the one, its only 8" or so long, 150.00
    [​IMG]

2. NICHOLS LANDSCA

NICHOLS LANDSCA PlowSite Veteran

Do you know how much would it cost to put amber lenses in the Edge?

3. Wesley's Lawn

Do you have a preference as to new or used lenses?

4. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

a new lense kit is about $200....at least that's what I've been quoted.

5. eric35_scotts

eric35_scotts Junior Member

wow i would just stick with the other whelen (which would be more shorter) and the classic code 3 lol

6. Wesley's Lawn

And what's your purpose of posting in my thread if your not interested in anything I'm selling other then to bump your post count with a stupid comment?

7. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

8. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

Is the 150 on the edge shipped?

9. Wesley's Lawn

Pm Sent, Everything's still available.

10. Wesley's Lawn

Bump to the top, open to some offers. I also have two single amber whelen talons would see as a pair for 120.

11. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

You have brackets for them?

12. PlowTeam5

PlowTeam5 Senior Member

Do you have a mounting kit for the edge and what would shipping be to 43062? You can pm me a price if you want.

Thx

13. Wesley's Lawn

Hey Plowteam 5, the edge has a set of mounting brackets but I don't have any straps for it. Depending on what your mounting it to, you might not need them. I will see if I can get a shipping quote for you today.