1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lightbars for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Wesley's Lawn, Sep 22, 2007.

1. Wesley's Lawn

Wesley's Lawn Senior Member

Code 3 MX7000 It has 8 upper level strobes, 4 front, 4 rear, ceenter rotator, 8 lamp rear arrow stick. 4 front flashers, intersection sweeps, take down and alley lights. I can do either clear or amber outer domes. Has good amount of cable for the stick and bar and i have a controller for the arrow stick. 500 OBO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

48" Whelen edge 9000 bar. Has 6 strobes, 4 front two rear and take down and alley lights. The red filters will be removed unless you are with a emergency dept or VFD and show proof. It only has about 6 inches of cable. 250 OBO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Federal Signal Split arrow stick with controller. Has about 6-8 feet of cable but had to be spliced back together when I got it. 175 OBO

I also have some controllers if your interested.

Wes

2. Wesley's Lawn

3. Wesley's Lawn

Anyone, Im willing to take reasonable offers.

4. crew cuts

crew cuts Junior Member
    from Omaha

What do you want for these? And do they just flash just like a blinker or something more fancy?

5. Wesley's Lawn

They do left, right, center out direction patterns and a warn pattern, i can get a vid if you want?

6. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

yeeah...vid

7. Wesley's Lawn

8. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i sent you a PM with my phone# i would like to talk to you about you arrowstik

9. Wesley's Lawn

10. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I wish I had a use for that Code 3 bar. That thing is sweet for the price! Free bump for ya!

11. New Heights

New Heights Senior Member

do you have blue lenses for the mx7000?

12. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

do ya have any mini rotators

nice mx

13. Wesley's Lawn

MX7000 is sold, deal pending on the split arrow stick.