1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lightbar setup

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ultimate plow, Jan 24, 2009.

1. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

heres the new bar installed.

100_5477.jpg

100_5478.jpg

100_5479.jpg

100_5480.jpg

100_5481.jpg

2. ultimate plow

from N. IL

100_5482.jpg

100_5483.jpg

3. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

looks great
    thats a federal signal bar right?

4. ultimate plow

from N. IL

yep. I like how you did your setup on the backrack. I may mount it on the roof eventually and run the cables down the backrack. Thanks

5. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

thanks i think id leave it there unless you want the holes in the roof

6. ultimate plow

from N. IL

no holes in roof if you get the straps

7. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

VIDEO you know we all want to see a video

8. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

wow they are sleek I like them alot where is the video ? :rolleyes: :D

9. KL&M Snow Div.

KL&M Snow Div. PlowSite.com Addict

Looks great! That looks like the Legend, those are the bars we have on our cop cars, they are hella bright. Crazy flash patterns too :dizzy: Our Lieutenant stopped a car lastnight about 3 miles from where we were at and we could see the glow. You'll be blown away, the takedowns and alleys are bright too. We need a video, is that the one with the built in arrow stick?

10. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Are you stealing the signs from that car audio shop down the road from you? LOL A remote starter banner? LOL

11. ultimate plow

from N. IL

yes i install remote car starters now doug. haha. no that place used to be a car and audio place but its our shop now.

12. ultimate plow

from N. IL

thanks for all the comments guys. Video coming.........

13. ultimate plow

from N. IL

Yes this one does have the built in arrowstick. dont think I have a need for it though. I would rather have another set of rear takedowns but oh well.

14. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

wow, looks awesome up there. I cant wait to pass by you again somewhere so I can se it in person! lol.

15. mckaloz1

mckaloz1 Junior Member

Roof Beacon

have a 2003 2500HD with plow prep package. Found the wires in the headliner and pulled them down so I can hook up a light bar. No power to either wire. replaced fuse in underhood fuse panel just to be sure. still no power. I know where the relay is in the back d side c or b post. haven't checked that yet because pain in the butt to get to. I've heard something about some disconnected wires near the emergency brake. Any ideas? Have tried flip-flopping wires with and without the OEM switch on and off. Light on switch comes on correctly. Have checked the upfitter page as well and everything seems the way it should be. Have also tried it with my plow hooked up and unhooked. Thanks. Mike

16. ultimate plow

from N. IL

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/V1KLhtZCQwg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/V1KLhtZCQwg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

17. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

AWSOME how about the front

18. Lux Lawn

Lux Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Man thats a great looking setup you got.