1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

lightbar question

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by nttstt444, Aug 17, 2010.

1. nttstt444

nttstt444 Junior Member
    from USA!

hi all, new here, this will be my second winter plowing. got set up with a truck and an older fisher min mount plow. please blast me if im posting in the wrong place!! i have a question about my light setup. i used to have a small code 3 rotator mini bar , but i recently bought a whelen edge 9000 strobe bar, the only problem is, it has all blue lenses on it. i was wondering what the cheapest way to get a set of amber lenses would be. i got this lightbar for 50$ and would really like to use it this winter, it works great and it would be a lot better than what i have now. any advice would help. thx in advance
  2. SnoPro Inc

SnoPro Inc Senior Member

I know you can buy replacement lenses, just not sure where you can do that. just google like crazy.
  3. Rc2505

Rc2505 PlowSite.com Addict

You can get them on e-bay without any problems. There is a guy I think DC royale or something like that. He has just about every part available for the 9000 series edge bars.