1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Lightbar for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RBRONKEMA GHTFD, Feb 15, 2007.

1. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Hi gang, I have a 36" code 3 mx 7000 for sale (see pics). I can get you any color combo. that you want. I had red in there because it was on my pov when I was on my previous fire dept. before I transfered, and the new dpt. does not allow us to use lights and sirens. I am asking $350.00 for that lightbar with domes and filters + shipping. The lightbar has 4 standard speed rotators in it, 6 lower deck flashers, 2 rear work lights, 2 front take down lights, 2 interescetion sweeper lights, and left and right alley lights. All the lights light up, rotate and flash as they should. The light bar also has about 8 feet of wiring cable. The light is completely loaded, you can't get another option in the lightbar. I did not have a problem being seen with this light on my truck lite up. It will make you more noticeable while plowing while plowing if you want amber domes and filters with the bar. the lower domes are a 7 out of 10. The upper domes I had were yellowed out and weren't clear anymore so I no longer have them.

I also have for sale a federal signal signal rotator for sale that I used while plowing. It has the fast rotator in it with a amber dome (see pic). I am asking $75.00 for this light. It is only 1 year old, with very little use. The dome is a 10 out of 10

I also do have the lower domes and frame, with mounting feet for a code 3 excalibur light bar (see pic). The domes are about a 8 out of 10. I bought these lower domes and frame with intentions of building a led lightbar for my truck and then I transfered fire depts. so I no longer need this also. It has the interior wiring harness mounting feel and frame. I do not have any rotators or leds, or flashers for this light bar. IT IS JUST THE LOWER DOMES AND FRAME WITH MOUNTING FEET. I am asking $125.00 for this.

One more thing for sale is 2 outter code 3 mx7000 lower domes (see pic). I have one for each end of a lightbar. They are about a 7 out of 10. I also have a center lower dome of a code 3 mx7000. with the rotator mount and 2 angeled mirrors. I do not have a frame for these domes. I am asking $75.00 for all 3 of these domes.

I also have some take down lights and flasher reflectors for sale. I think I have about 6 of them, $25.00 bucks takes them. You can use them to add more lights to your mx7000.

Let me know what you are interested in. I am putting amber whelen talons in my new truck for plowing so it will be all interior lights, and I do not have a use for any of these items I have for sale anymore. I can get any color domes and filters for the 36" mx 7000 just let me know what color combo you want.

mx7000 1.jpg

mx7000 2.jpg

mx7000 3.jpg

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Here ar the rest of the items. I forgot to mention that all prices are without shipping. You can email me at ghtfdff1020@hotmail.com

Ryan

fed sig.jpg

excalibur 1.jpg

excalibur 2.jpg

mx7000 center lower dome.jpg

mx7000 lower dome end front pic.jpg

3. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I am interested in the take downs. Call me and let me know where I can pick them up. My name is Tom 616-889-1133.

4. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Hey guys the takedowns and flasher reflectors are sold. I still have everything else for sale.

Ryan

5. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Bump, I still have the 36" mx7000 for sale and also the other items aswell guys. Let me know what color combo you want for the mx7000 and I can get it for you.

Ryan

6. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I left a message on your voice mail to set up a time to pick up the take downs aud other stuff on Wednesday or Thursday call me 616-889-1133. Thanks Tom.

7. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

what kind of mounts do you have for the bar ?? ...

8. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I have the mounting feet and anykind of mounts for the lightbar. The 36" lightbar would have to be bolted to the roof because the mounts wouldn't reach each side of the cab. Does that make sense? Like a 48" lightbar would have no problem to not be bolted to the roof because it can reach each side of the cab. Let me know if you are interesed.

Ryan

9. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Bump!
    Hey guys I still have the federal signal Light for sale and also the excalibur lower domes with also the frame with wiring harness. I don't have the mounting feet anymore as the guy that got the mx7000 wanted the feet with the bar. I also have the mx7000 lower domes and frame with some misc. pieces parts. (flasher reflectors) Let me know if you are interested in anything. Make an offer on something or ask to see what I have for a mx7000. gotta get this stuff out of the shop, I have to make space for my new light setup I am putting in my new truck.

Ryan

Last edited: Jul 15, 2007
  10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

BUMP!!!!!, Hey guys, I still have some of this stuff forsale. I no longer have the 36'' mx7000. I also don't have the lower excalibur domes. I still have the federal signal light, and also 2 sets of the mx7000 lower domes, one with a frame and also a set (2, one for each end) of 2 red upper domes for the mx7000 or excalibur. Also 1 upper center dome (clear) of the mx7000 or excalibur. The upper domes are about a 7 out of 10, and the federal signal is in great shape. I will sell the federal signal for 75 bucks shipped. I will let all 3 of the upper domes go for 50 bucks shipped. I have alot of misc. stuff for th mx bars so let me know if you need anything and I will see what I got. Search my post to see what else I have forsale.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2007
  11. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

what else do you have for MX7000? What color are the lower domes?

12. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I have a bunch more of the flasher reflectors, along with some red lower flasher filters. The lower domes are clear. What are you looking for? I have a set of intersection sweeps but they both need the connecting rod so they will ocilate from left to right.

Ryan

13. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

How much for all the mx7000 stuff?

14. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

I will look over what I have today, post some pics of what I have and then get you a price later tonight. That way you can see what I have.

Ryan

15. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

Ryder, here are some pics of what I got. I have one complete bar minus the wiring. I have 3working rotators, 1 that needs a wire resodered onto it and 1 fast for a total of 5 all together. 4 outter lower domes and 2 center lower domes. A complete frame. I have 8 lower flashers or takedowns with bulbs and a flasher, a set of alley lights with bulbs, and 3 interesection lights. 1 is complete and 2 of them need the connecting arms (they broke when the bar was in a accident while on a truck). I have 2 clear upper center domes. I also have a few different misc. pieces parts. Also one of the lower domes on the bar is cracked from the accident, and the flasher may or maynot work I haven't tested it?. I will sell all of this stuff for $225.00, and I will meet you half way. If you combined all this stuff together, and wired it, you could have another good working bar. Also I can get you whatever else you are looking for. Just let me know what ya need.

Ryan

light1.jpg

light3.jpg

light5.jpg

light6.jpg

light7.jpg

16. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

here are the rest of the pics.

light 2.jpg

light4.jpg