1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light wont swich over to plow

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by mpellini, Feb 2, 2013.

1. mpellini

mpellini Junior Member
    from Polo IL

I am have a problem. My light on my truck wont switch over to the plow. I have a 8ft western uni-mount pro. I converted it to a 3 plug sysytem to match my new truck. When I hook it up it dont not even try and switch over. Last week I had a ground problem and the light would keep switching from truck to plow now it wont do anything. The Plow works just fine( up, down, left and right) I t just dont have lights. I have taken the B & C plugs off the control box and switch them and the light flash truck to plow but it I have them in their labled spots they dont do anything. Please any help would be great.

2001 Chevy 1500 Suburban with 8 ft pro unimount.
  2. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

Try switching them back. You might have the connectors to the lights wrong. You might have to flip them around. Make sure you have the ground secured.

If this is what you have, then read on. If not, then we need more info on your wiring.