1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light wiring harness?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by holy350, Dec 13, 2009.

1. holy350

holy350 Junior Member

This is my first post so please be gentle lol I have a 1992 f-250 that I just put a Meyer on. It has the older classic square style 6 pin headlights. Whats the harness I need to buy for the truck end. Id rather not hack into factory truck wiring if I can help it. Any info is greatly appreciated.
  2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Meyer Part # 07974 for the cut in harness , Part # 08550 for the 6 pin switch .

You might be better off finding a set of Truck lite replacment's # 80893 , around $175 for the complete set including a new set of lights , harness and switch .

I might have just the harness if you want me to got out and look , Let me know .

Last edited: Dec 13, 2009
  3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I do have a complete light harness and switch if you need it .

tomsnastyz@yahoo.com or 1-570-656-9506