1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light tower..

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by groundbreakers, Nov 17, 2008.

1. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

just have an odd question ... my dad has 7.5 Western Midweight on his 07 dodge 2500 ..... the other night while driving he told me the light beam was bouncing every now and then off the roadway ... now im assuming the light tower flexes a tad bit ... is this normal .. or is my amagination running wild ??

2. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

yeh that happens. the bolts that hold the lights on probably need to be tightened

3. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

we both checked to see if all the bolts were tight ...on the tower and plow and when he lowered it the light towered seamed to be solid ... but i guess it was the road he was on ... the light beam just seamed to flex up and down just slighty .... but cool appreciate the response .. good luck over the season ..