1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light switchbox wanted

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mjmstaff, Jan 31, 2004.

1. mjmstaff

mjmstaff Member

I have found a few on Ebay but thought I would see if my fellow plow brothers might have one. Email me at mjmstaff@comcast.net or PM me

2. Scenic Lawnscape

Scenic Lawnscape Senior Member

build one thats what i did and it works great

3. MGardner

MGardner Senior Member

This unit may interest you. I bought it after finding it at Plowsite. The company is called Galls. This one was $84. delivered, in a few days to my door. Has one heavy lead from battery also 20 Amp fuses on back of box.

dsc00436.jpg

4. thundercat99

thundercat99 Senior Member

whats it take to build one is it just a box with multiple switches

5. MGardner

MGardner Senior Member

By the time you build one you will not have as good of a unit in my opinion , for the money. This unit has the switches lit when using, and illuminated at night for each switch. Has six fused switches and is the way to go to prevent a cluster under your dash. Plus you can then add whatever,and the fuses are on the back of the panel.

6. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

I might have one I can part with, what exactly do you need ????

7. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

I went to Galls and could not find that light switch box, maybe I didn't know what to call it on their search. It looks pretty neat though.

8. MGardner

MGardner Senior Member

Its a Galls Street Thunder six funtion Panel Comes with a 40 Amp internal fuse and 5 external 20 Amp fuses Unit #G-SEO41 $69.99 Back lit legends. Wire in the legend light to you dash lighting and ground the small black wire so you get this effect at night plowing......

dsc00439.jpg

9. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

REED384, heres a couple of pics of the switch you had asked about

dsc0010.jpg

10. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

REED384, heres a couple of pics of the switch you had asked about. Sorry but they arent the clearest but its what i have....Rob

dsc0009.jpg