1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light set-ups

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jbok19, Nov 9, 2005.

1. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Lets see all those custom light set-ups out there. Even if its one rotator on the roof lets see them!!!
  2. Scott R

Scott R Member

Just a single "triple strobe" by truck lite, been in use for 8 yrs.
    I live outside of town, and don't have to deal with a lot of traffic like you East coast boys. :salute:

3. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

I'd like to see a picture of the rest of that truck :nod:
  4. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

5. Scott R

Scott R Member

Best I have

Don't have many of the old girl, this one is from last year, prior to the new eng. Trans. paint, etc.

6. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

That thing is freakin' awesome!!! Gotta love old PowerWagons!
  7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Yeah that is a sweet truck, do you have any other pic's of her ???
  8. DugHD

DugHD Senior Member
    from Maine

THats what i'd call an oldy but a goody!! Does it have good heat?
  9. Scott R

Scott R Member

Thanks Guy's, she has great heat, The old timer that owned it before me, shot the whole insdie of the cab with blow foam. She's toastee:D
  10. Antnee77

Antnee77 PlowSite.com Addict
    from RI

That's a sick truck! How does it push snow compared to a newer truck? Also, what year is it?
  11. Scott R

Scott R Member

Well, I might be a bit bias, but I have used many plow trucks where I work, Chevy's Fords, etc. All with Westerns on them, new & old. All said and done, my old 52 will out push them hands down. Ya I know, all you guys are saying "you havent been in my truck" and your right, I guess we all think our truck is the badest. I'm no different, like I said, of all the trucks I've plowed with, my old 52 is in another world. My truck weights over 9,000 lbs, has a locker in the rear, 38" tires. I can move slow into large piles and just keep going, no hitting things hard. I can stop and start on vert steep grades, I plow uphill often as it cuts better.
    The down side is that I don't move from one job to another as fast as all the new trucks, and it's nowhere near as comfortable, (in 52 you could order a drivers side arm rest if you really had a good year and wanted to splerge):D