1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light rocker switch

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by toddon22, Jan 20, 2010.

1. toddon22

toddon22 Member

i have a light rocker switch for my meyer snow plow lights. it usually lights up orange when i turn it to the "on" posistion, but lately it hasn't been lighting up. Im wondering if my switch might have gone bad since it won't light anymore? is there anything i can do to test to see if the rocker switch is bad?

2. gamberbull13

gamberbull13 Senior Member

check the ground wire on switch. if that didnt work then switch led is blown, no biggie just get one at anywhere for $2

3. toddon22

toddon22 Member

thanks yeah ground is not the problem. so are you saying that if that didn't work then my light switch is bad? got any ideas where i can get a new one?

4. gamberbull13

Anywhere. Wall mart advance auto,tsc,pep boys,Napa u getthe point. Does the switch have power to it

5. gamberbull13

Check power to it with a light or just pull up to ur plow and plug it in

6. toddon22

toddon22 Member

thanks i'll try that. i think it has power going to the switch but im not sure anymore