1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light relay question for unimount

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by dereknicholson, Dec 21, 2009.

1. dereknicholson

dereknicholson Junior Member

Hello all.
    Have a question that hopefully can be answered. I was able to purchase a unimount that i put on a 94 chevy the problem is when they pulled the wiring off the old truck they didn't take the headlight relays with it and the truck the plow came off of has been sold. I contacted my local western dealer about purchasing new relays for my truck and he said they were no longer avaliable (he was willing to sale me a new wiring/light kit for about $500). My question is does anybody know where i can buy the relays I need and about how much they should cost? If I cant find any relays I will just wire the plow lights with a toggle switch the only thing I am worried about is the amp draw by running two sets of lights. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks Derek

2. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Dec 21, 2009
  3. dereknicholson

dereknicholson Junior Member

Thanks Twinman for your help problem solved

4. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

Your very welcome ..Have a good holiday..Any more problems, just let us know...

Don't forget to download the PDF for the wiring...