1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light problem

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by sabres07, Dec 8, 2011.

1. sabres07

sabres07 Senior Member
    from buffalo

I had my 10 year old Boss plow, 7'6" standard duty straight blade transferred from an 05 Chevy to my new 2011 Silverado. I took it to a local shop for them to do the work about 6 weeks ago. When I got home, I put the plow on and everything worked good. Today I went to put the plow on and when I plugged the plugs together, the truck headlights worked and when I switched over to plow lights, they worked, too. A minute or two later, neither the plow lights or truck lights worked. The turn signals work when activated on the truck and plow, just no running lights or headlights on the truck or plow. The plow still raises, lowers and turns ok. I looked at all four fuses in the truck fuse box for left and right hi and low beams. All were good. I have no idea where my problem is???? any thoughts????