1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light harness?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by kupiec20, Oct 28, 2009.

1. kupiec20

kupiec20 Junior Member
    from mass

the passanger headlight went out in my truck. so i replaced it and all the light does is glow red and smokes a bit.
    my question does the blue connector that i put the bulb in belong to my 2plug/9pin setup?
    if so why is i no lighting up my new bulb. again this is the bulb to my truck.
  2. kupiec20

kupiec20 Junior Member
    from mass

let me write this in english this time! (early morning write up, lol!)
    -the passenger side headlight in my truck went out so i replaced it.
    -the bulb just glows red.
    -is my problem with truck or does it have something to do with the plow harness?
    -when i plug my bulb in, am i plugging it into a ford part or a fisher part?

im trying to post a pic but it wont let me paste!
  3. plowinginma

plowinginma Senior Member
    from MA

ok no that i read the whole thing... probably you melted a relay or a wire has a short ... from your ground problem before.. it is a fisher harness you are pluging in..
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2009