1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light harness

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 00f350, Sep 3, 2008.

1. 00f350

00f350 Junior Member

does anyone know if fisher sells the light plug part of the harness seperate. i just took my unit off of my 2000 super duty and installed it on my 2006 super duty and the light harness is different and my local fisher dealer wants 250.00 for a new harness , but i dont need the whole harness.

2. Flipper

Flipper PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Is it the isolation system or the old relayed two plug? You just need the peculiar light harness for a 06. I look up the number.

I have found that almost everything can be ordered from Fisher down to bolts wiring connectros if needed.

3. mike68gt

mike68gt Junior Member

I think Im looking for the same thing , I took a MM2 off a 1996 Dodge 2500 and am putting it on a 2003 F350. I was thinking about trying junkyard ends maybe.

4. brad11ny

brad11ny Senior Member

Just cut off the sockets, buy new sockets w/ pigtails on ebay or something and solder them on. Just had the exact same problem with an SD I bought used, and worked perfect for $15.

5. LON

LON Senior Member