1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light harness

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by JLsDmax, Jan 2, 2016.

1. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

I am having a hard time finding the correct plug end for my mm2. I'm hoping you guys can help me out. I have a 3 plug setup, I am looking for the replacement end for the truck side for the lights, it is the female end for the lights. I have dealt with it for a year with one light out, I'm hoping I can just cut the wires, splice a new end have the lights back since the wires seem to be pulling out the bottom of the plug

I found this on eBay but am unsure if the it a pretty universal end as in red to red, green to green etc. kind of swap for the wiring

image.jpg

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

That's a 9 pin harness repair end.
    Your harness is an 11 pin. So no it won't work.

3. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Why hack together, spend 150 and replace the entire harness to the module

4. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

They don't make a repair end for either side (truck or plow) of the 11 pin. You've gotta replace the entire harness. 26357 is the truck side part number.

5. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

Thank you cubic inches, that helps a lot.

6. JLsDmax

JLsDmax Senior Member

I searched for the wrong part and thought it was a $300 part, I wasn't looking to spend that on a plug for a 10yr old plow.

7. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

8. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

9. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

The 26357's are also all over Ebay for around $75.