1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light harness Broke

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by jvcski, Dec 30, 2008.

1. jvcski

jvcski Member

I have a MM2 2 1/2 years old and now the left directional stopped working on the plow. I checked the fuse fine checked the bulb fine jiggle the wiring harness and all the friggin lights go out. is this something normal or is this something that only could happen to me...let me know your thoughts. thank you

2. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

What exactly did you wiggle? The underhood stuff near the iso module? If so try pushing in the plugs on the unit to make sure they are all making contact!

3. jvcski

jvcski Member

I didn't touch anything under the hood it was the wiring harness from the plow itself . the wires that go into the rubber thing that slides into the other rubber thing. man that sounds so wrong...haha

4. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Grill Connectors.

Check the grill connectors for all 9 pins present and make sure everything is clean. The female terminals loosen up after awhile (tell me that doesnt sound wrong also). take a pair of channel locks and give the female side of the plug assy a squeeze (again) all the way across and then see what you get when you wiggle the connectors.