1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light guy

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ultimateinc, Dec 28, 2012.

1. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

anyone know if Dissociative is still around ? he knew alot about lights and other stuff and always helped guys on here with light problems.

2. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Yea he's round but he's been kicked off plow site. I have his number somewhere I'll post it later

3. ultimateinc

kicked off ? lol ok thanks

4. It was more of a parting of the way

5. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

PM sent. :salute:

6. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

What do you need help with, I may be able to help.

7. ultimateinc

i was actually looking to buy a 4 corner led strobe kit. bought a kit from him in the past.

8. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

What are you looking for? We have Vertex, Ehaws, Sound Offs, and Novas all in stock.

9. ultimateinc

was looking for a 4 corner kit, but not sure if ill be able to use them in the head lights of my 2012 trucks someone told me there is no room in the head lights of those trucks for them. do you know if its possible? if thats the case i would be interested in getting 2 4 corner sets.(led hidaways) do you recommend a brand ? i seen the e series on your web site was thinking about running those thanks for any advice

10. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Anything is possible. Those headlights will be double walled though so you will need a larger outter hole, then the 1 inch hole on the inner wall. I wouldn't put them in the headlights though. I would put them in the parking lights. I know they aren't off to the side, but if you have the head lights on while the strobes are on the headlights will wash out the strobe flashes.

11. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

I would suggest the E series singles as they are the brightest we offer. You should be able to put them in the headlights but if you're unsure how then I'd be careful.

12. ultimateinc

you said "singles" whats the difference between the singles E series verves the pair of E series? besides price ? ill run both in my tial lights so why not just buy the pair of e series ?is there a difference in brightness ?