1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light bracket

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by WOODY367, Nov 23, 2007.

1. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I was told that Fisher makes a relocating bracket to mount the new intensifire lights on MM. Does anyone know if this is true and what the part# might be?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The kit includes the two mounting brackets and the hardware. Fisher p/n 29569

3. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

What is p/n 28330 for? Want to make sure I get the right part.

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The 29569 is the current p/n.
    If your updating to the Intensifiers's from the old sealed beam style lights on a MM, this is the p/n you want..you may have to drill the second hole in the headgear if yours doesn't have it.

Here's the document on it if you want to take a look...

http://www.fisherplows.com/pdfs/29597.01_021507.pdf

5. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Thank you for the help. I will call my dealer to see if they have it and how much. Any idea what it cost?

6. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

My parts book still list PN 28330 as the kit with a list of $83.20.I usually fab a set out of angle iron,much cheaper.

7. Brian Simmons

Brian Simmons PlowSite.com - Sponsor

The 29596 are extension brackets that move the lights forward so they do not contact the grill on the new Fords, all Dodges and new Toyota trucks where the grill is part of the hood.

The 28330 is an adapter bracket that allows the new 2 post Intensifier lights to be used on all headgears with single holes. We also have electrical adapters 29033 that allow all 7,9 and 12 pin light harnesses to be converted to the new H13 plug.

29035 contains both 28330 and the 29033 in one kit.

Brian