1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light bars for sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MoparPlowJockey, Feb 5, 2011.

1. MoparPlowJockey

MoparPlowJockey Member
    from Indiana

I have three used Code 3 MX7000 light bars. All work and have the amber arrow stick in the rear with controller. They have the white center rotator with the two intersection sweeps. They also include alley and take down and rear flashers. Asking $140.00 each or OBO. Shipping not included. Located in North Central Indiana. Will post pictures later.

2. Plow Nuts

Plow Nuts Senior Member

3. jchart06

jchart06 Junior Member

were in indiana are you located and can you email pics to jchart06@yahoo.com please and thank you

4. MoparPlowJockey

MoparPlowJockey Member
    from Indiana

I am located in Logansport. We got hit with snow yesterday and I am headed out to finish my plowing. I will get pics taken and sent later this morning. Thanks for your interest.

5. jchart06

jchart06 Junior Member

Awesome, Im not to far bout 20miles east of indy!

6. oman1999

oman1999 Senior Member

I will take (2) of them if you still have them. PM me. Shipping to 61080 commercial address.

7. MoparPlowJockey

MoparPlowJockey Member
    from Indiana

Here are the pics as requested. All are identical except the mounting feet of one in the pic is different than the other two. Still mounts the same.

phone 032.jpg

phone 033.jpg

phone 034.jpg

8. ksnow

ksnow Member

light

call me i have sent you a pm

9. Plow Nuts

Plow Nuts Senior Member

just sent you an email