1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Light Bar

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by NBI Lawn, Jan 16, 2014.

1. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for just the red bar that holds the lights on a newish Prodigy or similar. Doesnt have to be red...can be black as well. The dealer said its part of a larger unit. I am modifying my Hiniker and would like to put it on there.

Thanks Thumbs Up

2. mishnick

mishnick 2000 Club Member

Just go to the western website and look on the parts posters. Find the number and order it. If it does come as a larger assembly u will have to buy that. Chances of getting used parts from a new style ultra mount will b difficult, there r so few out there.

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

Doesn't western have a parts break down on their site?

4. NBI Lawn

This is the closest I can get to finding it. Dealer said I can't get it separate. Not sure I trust him though. Seems like he jumped right to it not being available pretty quick.

http://parts.westernplows.com/poster.asp

5. mishnick

6. NBI Lawn

YES! Thank you! I iced my iPad to look on westerns site. Must have limited access or something. Couldn't find that for the life of me. Thumbs Up

Edit; just called another dealer... In stock $70. Thanks again!

Last edited: Jan 17, 2014
  7. mishnick

I tried on my iPad and the link works. I don't know why it won't work for u? But glad u got it ordered

8. NBI Lawn

Link worked but I don't show that when i go to westerns site and search. Happened before on other sites where it won't give me the option to scroll through all the options.
    Thanks again.