1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

light bar parts

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by beaver2, May 12, 2005.

1. beaver2

beaver2 Member

I don't know if this is the right forum but here goes.... I have an older 1985 whelen responder II (2) and need a replacment lens for it (amber). I contacted whelen and they said they no longer stock parts for it. If anyone knows the location of one please let me know. Thanks!

2. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Keep your eye on ebay.....Rob

3. beaver2

beaver2 Member

i have checked e-bay and will continue to do so. I found some red ones however I need amber. Thanks!

4. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Ok then give aw direct a call they have been know to help ppl oujt of jams from time to time.....Rob

5. Robhollar

Robhollar Senior Member

Ok then give aw direct a call they have been know to help ppl oujt of jams from time to time.....Rob

www.awdirect.com

6. beaver2

beaver2 Member

thanks for the tip. I sent them an e-mail. Now hopefully they'll find one!

7. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I have 3 lightbars for sale 1. FS Amber 22.5 in Turbo Beam 1. Whelen Guardian Strobe Amber 18 in 1 44 in FS Vista 3 Amber Rotators and 2 clear, 2 rear amber flashers, clear sweeping intersecting lights, 2 clear front take downs.

I need to get rid of them so if your interested 100 for either minis and 250 for the Vista

Jason